Thursday 18 October 2012

Weekly News Story - week 4

http://mobile.uk.msn.com/device/news/Blog.aspx?cp-documentid=250299320

The guardian news paper is thinking to stop producing their print newspaper.

I think that this is pretty interesting because this news institution is thinking about changing what has made them successful and ultimately where they are today. This is showing how news firms are moving towards the e-media platform, and moving away from the declining print industry. This is once again showing how the print industry is declining but demand for news isn't declining but the way the audience are consuming it are changing and this shows sort of how audiences have a lot of power over institutions. I think that more print firms are going to move this way not right now but in 3-4 years time I think that newspapers with pretty much die out, to much uproar, and it will be all online, however this will require wi-fi underground.

I think I should be getting credits for this work. Even though I don't want them and think they dont have much use, I still think I deserve some. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment